Total Equine Veterinary Services offers full reproductive services, including;
• Stallion collection & Semen evaluation
• Semen freezing & storage
• Phantom training for stallions
• Stallion evaluation for registration
• Shipping of semen within Canada and the USA.
• Selecting the right stallion for your mare
• Genetic testing (The most common is testing for WFFS)
• Semen import and transportation for Artificial Insemination
• Artificial Insemination (Fresh or Frozen Semen)
• Pre-breeding management; uterine biopsy, culture & cytology
• Embryo recovery and transplants
• Recipient mare leases
• Pneumabort-k vaccinations
• Deworming and vaccination management for pregnant mares
• Foaling & Post-partum Care
• Caslick & other reproductive surgeries
Our facility includes a full-service stallion facility & breeding barn. Our stallion facility includes a stud phantom with rubber matted floors to ensure that your stallion has sure footing. Our breeding barn has fully matted, double wide foaling stalls, complete with camera monitoring.
Our staff are trained to handle every aspect of breeding, and pediatric health. We can also steer you in the right direction for stallion and foal registration, fine tuning breeding contracts and selecting brood mares.
Our staff and veterinarians are here to ensure that you have all the information needed for your stallion or to breed your mare. If you have any questions about our services, call our office today!